Plumbers: Join Simmons Civil Gladstone
Join Simmons Civil, Gladstone’s local experts in Civil Construction. We offer exciting opportunities across a range of projects — plus great rates to work with mates.Apply Now
About the Position
Currently, we’re looking for experienced and qualified Plumbers and Leading Hand Plumbers to join our upbeat and efficient work crew.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Extensive experience on industrial sites
- Ability to pass a medical and security check
- Construction card
- Open manual drivers licence
- QBCC Plumbing and Drainage licence
- A strong understanding of safety
- Ability to work well within a team
- Own transport and accommodation in Gladstone/surrounds (this is not a DIDO/FIFO role)
Nice to Have
- QBCC Gas Fitting Licence
- Performing industrial, maintenance, and civil plumbing at various sites within the Gladstone region
- Leading a small team
- Completing daily electronic reports
What We Offer
- 9-day fortnight, every second Friday off
- Great rates
- Finish 2pm Fridays
- Bi-monthly team BBQ and beers
- All uniforms and tools supplied
- Ongoing training and upskilling
Apply now to join our team! Or if you’ve got questions about Simmons Civil or need support through the application process, please contact us — we’re happy to help.
Why Join Simmons Civil?
Access a range of project opportunities and collaborate with different companies, contractors, and industries. Gain more experience in your chosen field, and develop a variety of new skills along the way. If you share our values of safety, quality, and integrity, we’d love to hear from you.Go to Careers
Check out our Careers Page to see other opportunities and find out more about what it’s like to be part of Simmons Civil.